Monday, April 8, 2013

Supermoms

Being a mom isn't a piece of cake! It is I think the hardest and most expensive paying job because the payment is not money but it is pure love.  Yet, it is the most rewarding job a woman will ever experience.   Whatever happens, mom will always love their children unconditionally. Children who receive love and attention from their moms are usually lovable and capable of loving others easily.   Being a mom means being there to teach their child important rules and roles of life, from being an empathetic human being to learning how to be responsible of one's actions.    A mom act as a protector, disciplinarian and friend. A mom is a selfless, loving human who must sacrifice many of their wants and needs for the wants and needs of  their children. A mom works hard to make sure their child is equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to make it as a competent human being. Truly, being a mom means effectually boundless. 


I would like to share with you faces of amazing moms I've met.  These are the women of today who always have the courage and strength to stand and do everything for the sake of their children.  I call them our SUPERMOMS! (",)



1. SuperMalou

 
CHS-T professor, Supermom Marilou Calixtro-Seacor has been blessed with four wonderful teens.  Being a mom isn't easy especially if your are a full-time career woman.  How can you divide your time between teaching and rearing chidren at the same time? It takes grit and will to undertake an admirable devoir! Looking at her is a panoply of a mom who never gets tired, happy, contented and is proud of her teens. That maybe her secret why she looks younger as she grows older by age.  She remains simple yet amazingly beautiful mom. (",)


          the supermom with her growing up good-looking, smart and talented wonderful teens...

                           


2.  SuperAntang


A full time Supermom Crisanta De Guzman-Ortega may not have an ideal family in the past but the constellation of life brought her a paragon of a family she solely desires.  Her past spawned her to become the best mom ever to her children.   Being a mom likewise as a dad (since her loving hubby works abroad) to her two gorgeous kids is an admirable grindstone.   Indeed, a face of assiduous, gallant and sinewy mom who remains incredibly beautiful, bubbly and happy. 

 From supermom's inspiring message...
 

"I maybe a product of a broken family wayback. My childhood frustration to have my father and mother beside me to support during my school days...BUT NOW, I have my own FAMILY, my own CHILDREN, my HUSBAND. I maybe bad for some reasons, I know GOD didn't abandon me..I am not perfect but from the experiences of LIFE...I FALL, I STAND AND I AM LEARNING...TO GOD BE THE GLORY =)."
 






 
 
 
3. SuperLanie
 
       
 Another figure of a Supermom is Leilanie Dao-ayan-Bolanos.  She is a great teacher (a great teacher is rare) as well as a loving mom to five  astonishing and healthy kids.  It is not a quip to nurture children because you have to provide them with all the needs as they grow. This supermom has proven something. Having a noble career and at the same time a mom is possible as long as they are intact as one family.  A family that stays together will always be forever.   What makes a family forever? It is the unceasing love of a great mom to her own children and dearest hubby. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. SuperArlene
  
 
Small yet terribly a Supermom, Arlene Apordo-Cayabyab is a teacher and a mom to her two good-looking boys.  She must have experienced moil in the past but that shaped her to become better, stronger and wiser warrior of life.  She is a multifaceted mom who can do a lot of things and never entertains giving up. Her three boys must have been so lucky to have her.  This supermom is a graduate of HSAL Laoag City. I would say I am so lucky that I've met her in the dormitory back in college .  She was very accommodating and listening to her stories about Laoag makes her a genuine Ilocana. 
 
 
 
 



5. SuperLou


An OFW, Supermom Marilou Alvarez-Musni is an exemplar of an adroit, intrepid and rapturous mom who will do everything to provide the best for her family.  As a mom who works abroad, leaving her own kids for a better life isn't easy.  It is a great sacrifice.  But looking at her picture depicts not only beauty but a heart of a mom who has an immense love for her family. I miss her terribly besides being my ate is a facetious buddy.




                                                                                                 




6. SuperVhiang

 
Last but not the least, a morena chick, Supermom Olivia Abagat-Dacio is also a full time career woman and a mom of two exceptionally wonderful angelic kids.  Her simplicity, humility and beauty exude an epitome of an impeccable woman.    Not any amount can outstrip when you see your children growing up beautifully.   For her, having her family is the most important thing in this world and that keeps her going.
 
 
 

                                                                              


In my life, I am grateful I have met these women.   They taught me the power of inspiration, courage, passion and strength.  I would love to say I am proud of you for doing your duty well and for being the supermoms in this world.


Motherhood means completeness and an immense feeling of "ragsak."


The best medicine in the world is a mother's kiss.


To all children,

Kiss your mom before you go to sleep and say the magic word "I LOVE YOU" everyday.
 
Now that you have time, do it. Don't wait for tomorrow, for tomorrow might not come.

A message from,

*supermom*


No comments:

Post a Comment