Sunday, April 21, 2013

High School Supercrush


"Do you like Daniel Padilla?" "Hah? Who is that?" "Whaaaat?!! You don't know him?" "Sorry, I really don't, I know Robin Padilla"  "How about this, who among the One Direction do you like best?" "Who are they?" "Whaaat?!! still you don't know??" "One Direction is so famous!" "How come you don't know them?" "I really don't know them" Then they showed me a poster picture of the 1D "So, who is the hottest?" "I don't think they are hot, see they are all wearing jacket" (I was about to giggle because of their reactions) and the reaction was "Whaaaat?????" "Naman e!" hehehehe "What is hot?" "The most gorgeous...ahhh good-looking?" "A ok better say it that way, than hot ok?" "Ok but I cannot find someone more gorgeous or good-looking than Keanu" "Whaat?? Who's Keanu???!!" "My supercrush!" "Keanu?, do you know him?" "How about you?" "Hey do you know, Keanu?" "Nooooo!" "You don't know Keanu Reeves?" "Noooo!" "We only know Keanna! duhhh?" "She is so ancient, I mean she is so classic, traditional yeah obsolete" The following day, they approached me again, "Know what, my mom knows Keanu Reeves,  Keanu was her supercrush too!"I checked out his pictures in the internet and he's really hoooot!" "Really?" "Yeah!, he's really gorgeous!" 

This is the usual conversation with teenagers these days.

Every teenager passes through this kind of stage in their life.  They go gaga telling everybody about their supercrush.  They even saved up money for a ticket concert of their celebrity crushes.  I have to admit, I was once like these teenagers but in a different era.  Back in my grade school days, I always had an eye for Romnick Sarmenta, I really love the Romnick Sarmenta-Sheryl Cruz or Romnick Sarmenta-Jennifer Sevilla love team.  I was once their avid fan.  I blandly cut every picture of him (Romnick) I found in a magazine and newspaper since internet was not yet in during those days.  I would gently patched and arranged those pieces of him in an old album.  See? Hehehehehe

                                                                 Romnick Sarmenta

Then came my teenage years, when I was in high school, my somewhat "fondness" to Romnick Sarmenta slowly faded. That was the time when I started admiring my supercrush Keanu Reeves.  I've first seen him in a magazine then movies. From then on, he's always been an appetite.  While looking at his pictures awhile ago, the thrill is still there.  After reading this article I have found and reposted from facebook, the more I appreciate him!  The way he deals with life, his humility... I love everything about him.  I still adore this guy. He is still my supercrush until now.  If given the chance to meet and talk to him someday, I will accumulate all the energies on earth so I will have the courage to have the vis-a-vis with this man. This will be one of the best things that will happen to me on earth.  While typing this I can feeeeel so muuuuuch "RAGSAK" and ehemmmm! fireworks!(",)


   Keanu Reeves, my Supercrush!

                 Photos from Google

The Tragic and True Story of Keanu Reeves
by Forever Awesome
Reposted from facebook
 
Today, I wanted to post something wonderful and then I suddenly thought about Keanu Reeves. I went through his lif
e a little and was shocked by what I found and my whole perspective on him changed forever !

His life is accentuated by constant tragedy, and it is hard not to admire his bravery once you find out what he has been through. He is also incredibly generous and down to earth, and these acts often get overshadowed, or never spoken of at all. He is the unsung hero of our times so I thought I would take some time to talk about a man whose life you would not wish on an enemy!

A man whose strength, in real life, greatly outshines some of the heroes he plays on the big screen. This is the staggering true story of Keanu Reeves. Every single moment of the man’s life has been marred by tragedy and loss.

Have you noticed why Keanu looks sad most of the times? When I looked into his life I realized why he's sad and he has his own damn good reasons too. His father was arrested when he was 12 for drug dealing. Later his Dad abandoned his family. Obviously that instilled trust and abandonment issues in him right away. His family later moved to Canada and there he had several step dads.

Next up, his bestfriend and fellow actor, River Phoenix, dies outside The Viper Room from a drug overdose when he was just twenty three. That is something you never, ever get over. The scent of death and that sense of lingering sadness never fades away from that kind of loss.

Fast forward to 1998. Keanu meets a woman, Jennifer Syme, and he falls madly and passionately in love with. She gets pregnant with his child in 1999. In his eyes, this is the ultimate. His life is complete. Then, in 2000, the unthinkable happens. His baby is delivered stillborn. As the result, Jennifer falls into a deep postpartum depression, which Keanu can do little to shake her from. Their romance cools off a little as a result of the loss, but the couple remain close. But in 2001, his world is torn asunder yet again, when Jennifer is killed instantly in a car accident. From the time he watched his girlfriend die, Keanu avoids serious relationships and having kids.

He donated seventy-five million dollars to the special effects and costume design team of The Matrix films for, quote, making him look good. He's one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion. He said: 'I live in a flat, I have everything that I need at anytime, why choose an empty house?'.

Almost in the same year Keanu's father was arrested again and his younger sister was diagnosed with leukemia. Today she is cured, and he donated again 70% of his gains to Hospitals that treat leukemia.

In one of his birthdays, he got to a little candy shop and bought him a cake, and started eating alone. If a fan walked by he would talk to them and offer them cake. He doesn't have bodyguards, and he doesn't wear fancy clothes. When they asked him about 'Sad Keanu', he replied: 'You need to be happy to live, I don't." This is a usual conversation with teenagers these days.

Even after all he has been through, all the loss he has felt, he never shows that. He never asks for compassion or pity. He just keeps on living. And if that is not the sign of a true hero, I don’t know what is!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Live, love and count your blessings because tomorrow is never guaranteed." 


*********************************************************

Thank you Keanu Reeves for being my supercrush, my wallop and most of all my inspiration!(",)

I will just blow my hugs and kisses for  you in the air. (",)

Now, you are not just my supercrush but my HERO. (",)



















 



No comments:

Post a Comment