Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ming-ming, the Snoozy!


PHOTOS FROM PRETTIE/ILOCOS NORTE,PHILIPPINES/APRIL 2013
                    

 What kind of pet do you have?

Whatever kind of pet you have like dog, cat, bird, frog, etc. always remember that they play a vital role in our household because they provide plenty of advantages to their owners.  A lot of studies have already confirmed that various emotional and health benefits a pet can offer.  It can be a companion, can alleviate loneliness,  a great source of enjoyment, a reliever of stress,  a great help when you are sick especially when you are at the recovery period of an illness, pet can allay your depression and feeling of self-pity, provides comfort, someone to hug and you can also tell anything even your deepest secrets to your pet because it will not talk back nor tell others what you said.  

But I think for my best friend her cat is a baby! (",)

Her name is Ming-ming, a chinese cat because the name sounds chinese. (hehe)  There are two things I know about this pet, first she loves to snooze anytime and anywhere.  The second one is a... seeecret... I'll tell you later after lulling your eyes with all the eye-catching slumber and sally poses! (",)

I hope you will find "ragsak" while scrolling down your mouse.

                                                       
    Enjoy the meow!(",)



 
                                         Snoozing Poses!   
                     
                    


 A meow massages the heart.
Stuart McMillan
 
 
How we behave toward cats here below
determines our status in heaven.
Robert A. Heinlein


            What about owning a new pet this summer? (",)


2 comments:

  1. thank u so much my friend for featuring my cat Ming-Ming :) According to my sister Suerte, Ming-Ming is the tourist spot @ home :) hehehe....everytime we had visitors...their eyes were being caught by Ming-ming...either cat lover or not.....one characteristic of my cat Ming-Ming is the he knows if you like/love cats/pets....he will come automatically to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my happiness gayyem to feature your baby ming-ming in my blog.:) MIing-ming gives joy to everyone!:) No wonder ming-ming is always around when you have visitors...nagpapacute hehe:) As far as I remember, ming-ming never came to me whenever I go to your house...:) hehe Mwahugs for ming-ming!:)

      Delete