Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Love Yourself


April 24, 2013

Dear alittlethingcalledRAGSAK,

It is my pleasure to share my experience of discovering myself better and ended up realizing that you can not give love to others without learning to love yourself first.

There was a time in my life when I did not know why I was sad.  I cried at night, felt insecure, and experienced rejection.  Even if I have done everything and achieved what anyone would dream of, I still felt morose.  So, I examined myself, went down deeper in me and prayed hard.

What made me realize was that I have not accepted who I was.  For more than twenty years of my life, I have not accepted myself as me! One time, I listed all my negative and positive attributes.  Then, I let go of all the negative thoughts that made me felt glum about myself. It was not easy because it was a process to go through.

With God's help, my family's love and friends' support, slowly, I embraced myself, accepted myself, discovered myself more and love myself most! That's the only thing that made me happy, the time I started loving me.  I realized that if you love yourself, you feel more contented, you feel invulnerable and you feel happier.

Women are so capable of loving, but what makes us susceptible to heartaches is that we love others more than ourselves.  Indeed, we cannot give what we do not have.  We cannot love others if we do not love ourselves.  So, start loving yourself and more love will come your way!

Start loving yourself today! (",)

Charming Amor



                     
                                           line from a beautiful song always reminds us ...
                                            
"The greatest love of all is easy to achieve...
Learning to LOVE YOURSELF is the greatest love of all."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment