Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm Looking for a Husband


April 2013

Dear alittlethingcalledRAGSAK,

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to share to the whole world my unexpected kind of love story.  I never thought that in those moments of almost losing hope, I never gave up.  That's a good thing about me. Giving up never existed in my vocabulary. I did everything to find my other half, it wasn’t an easy journey.  I wished, I prayed hard, I tried a magic and I risked.  But God is good. In unexpected moment, He granted me not only what I wished for but the best man who was really meant to give me an everlasting love and happiness.

I  could still feel the thrill while writing this…

There's one thing in my life I couldn't deny, the fact that I also enjoyed being single.  Even if my family kept bombarding me to look for a husband and get hitched as soon as possible.  I am the eldest that's why they kept pushing me.  Most of my friends were married and have their kids.  After eating, they usually go in front of the computer and talk to their families back home.  I could see them very happy and some of them were even crying because they miss their families so much especially their children.  I was the only fellow in our group wherein after 20 minutes of chatting with my tatang and nanang back home that’s all. All my siblings have their own families already.  I miss my family especially my parents but I couldn’t do anything, I have to sacrifice myself for the sake of my tatang and nanang.  Even if I could talk to them in the internet, I could still feel the longing to be with them that Christmas.  That was the saddest Christmas, I’ve ever had here in Canada, not being with my own family.  I’ve been praying, wanting and really wishing for someone who will come my way. There is one thing I have long decided to do and that is to get married.

I admit, I was a desperate fellow longing for someone to be with me.  Until such time I decided to use magic, the Fung Shui magic.  I did all what the Fung Shui master told me, I needed to do something and seriously work on it.  While waiting, I signed up in this internet site, signed up only and no chatting because there is a special fee when you chat.  So I posted there: “I’m looking for a husband.” After two weeks, nothing happened until I decided to post my cell phone number.  Again, after quite some time, I almost lose hope… no calls or even just a message… So I forgot everything about the internet site.

Last January 6, someone gave me a call asking if I am Aryz and I said yes.  I was so excited during this time and given a full blast of hope.  Imagine a man was on the other line.  I was really surprised!  His name is Patrice.   He said he really likes my voice and since then we never missed out any day not to get in touch over the phone.  Oh well, during that time I was still hoping for others to call and send  me a message because I was actually expecting at least 1000 followers (heheheh). But it didn’t happen.  He was the only one who was so consistent.  After 3 weeks of constant conversation over the phone, he wanted to meet me personally.  What he knew was, I’m 250 lbs. because that’s what I posted in the internet site. He told me he could teach me to go on a diet because he is a vegan.  There was an instant thrill in my heart! I told myself… this is it!

Feb 14, 2011, it was snowing hard outside but still, he insisted to pursue with our date.  He fetched me at work.  When we were dating, I frankly told him that I wasn’t looking for a boyfriend but a husband.  He was just smiling.  We stayed long in the restaurant, he kept telling stories about his family, everything about him.  I wanted to go home already but he kept talking.  Until a bouquet of flowers was delivered in our table, the reason why we stayed long, he ordered that for me.  Honestly, in my entire life, that was my first time to receive a bouquet of flowers.  I almost cried but I was trying to control my tears of joy. I kept smiling.  I would say he’s really a gentleman because he even brought me home.  That was one of the sweetest nights I’ve ever had, take note: for the first time.  The following morning when I looked at the bouquet of flowers again, there was this small card, I didn’t notice it last night, written on it … “I want you to be with me forever” at first, I cannot breath as in! and after that, tears kept falling.  I couldn’t control it anymore, I couldn’t understand the feeling.  It felt so good! I was indeed so happy that time.  I didn’t expect someone in an unexpected moment will give me that message. I kept looking at the card, it wasn’t a joke, I swear!

Since then we always see each other and had the chance to get to know each other well.  He is kind, sweet, responsible and most of all loving. The qualities I’ve been wanting for a man.   He always proposed to me every 14th of the month. He always spilled the titillating words that every woman wishes for “Will you marry me?” I ignored it at first because it’s quite too fast for me.  One time, I was chatting with my tatang and he asked me if he could talk to my father for a moment.  I actually gave him the chance to talk to my father.  I didn’t really know what they talked about, but the following day my inang was so excited.  She told me that I am going to tie the knot soon.  I asked my inang, who told her that.  It was my tatang.  Last night when Patrice talked to my tatang, he actually asked for the blessing from my father to marry me.  Honestly, I couldn’t move…I couldn’t breathe, is this true?  I was overwhelmed with what is happening around me.  Time flies so fast and I couldn’t catch.  Until I slapped my face a bit, I slapped again the second and the third time… and hey wake up Zyra! You are not going to be single anymore! That’s the end of the loneliness and wanting and wishing moments.  Face the reality now… YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED SOON!  That’s what I appreciate about this man I married, he highly respect my parents.  This is it! At last! I was jumping for joy!  As if I won a jackpot prize!

I was expecting we are going to have the wedding end of 2011 or maybe 2012.  But after six months, that was July 9, 2011, when we got married.  We promised in front of a judge that we will love each other till death do us part. This was my happiest moment.  I felt so blessed and soooo beautiful during that day.   My wish came true at last.  The man I’ve been longing, the man I’ve been wanting, the man I’ve been wishing is just in this corner of Quebec here in Canada. 

I feel so wealthy because of the unceasing love he gave me every day of my life.  Another blessing, when we were given a gift of an adorable and beautiful daughter.  Every day whenever I wake up… that secure feeling that I’m no longer alone... the angelic face of a baby I have conceived...looking at the face of my Patrice... makes me fall in love again and again.  Nothing in this world will reciprocate my love with these precious jewels I have with me right now, my own family.  I hope even in death, we will still be together forever.


Never lose HOPE,

Zyra Albert
Quebec, Canada




 Dear Zyra Albert,
 
Thank you for sharing your thrilling love story.  I always love listening and reading real love stories of people. I wonder how two peole meet and fall in love and they live happily ever after.  While reading your story, I appreciate your courage and determination to make things possible.   I could feel the whip up when you had your first date, when he proposed and when you finally get married.  At last, you were finally hitched and blessed with a charming and really cute angel.  Please give her a sweet kiss on her cheek for me (",)  I believe in this world, every person has a love story to tell.  Sorry, I can't share mine with you yet because God is still writing the best love story for me.
 
Allow me  then to pause for a moment and let me wander in my imagination:  "In the four corners of this world, a man will cross the pacific ocean to search for me, adore me and give me bouquet of flowers written on it: Will you be mine forever?...."  sabay TOINK! ang init talaga dito sa Pilipinas ateh... ehhehehee

May our loving God bless your family with good health and good life!  Zyra, Stay beautiful, keep doing good things to people and your heart will be filled with so much "RAGSAK." 


How I wish my man will find his way to my heart soon,
alittlethingcalledRAGSAK
Ilocos Norte, Philippines
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment