Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Heaven Sent

PHOTOGRAPHED BY ALITTLETHINGCALLEDRAGSAK 2013

One Sunday afternoon, I decided to visit my friend Lei.  She just gave birth few days ago.  When I went out of the house I needed to take a tricycle because that was around 2 pm and the weather was like a sultry summer.   Unfortunately, the tricycle has to bring their passengers only until their station. I had to walked for 10 to 15 minutes to reach the place where I could take a bus.  While walking, I almost tripped because I stepped on a small rough edge stone. When I looked down there was this piece of a familiar thing and when I picked it up, it's I thought a folded  50 peso bill.  I wanted to look for the owner and return, but didn't see any single soul at that moment.  So, it was a finders keeper, I just placed it in my pocket. While waiting for the bus, I got the money out from my pocket and realized it was a 500 peso bill.  I could hardly believed what I have in my hand and was really thinking of the owner. I just uttered a prayer that the person who lost that amount will be given more than what he or she needs.   These days a 500 hundred peso bill can already bring three square meals to a family.

my friend lei with her heaven sent cute baby boy maverick zax

Honestly, in my entire life, I have not experienced winning  any raffle draws, "jueteng", lotto, etc. but this experience made me realized that God has his way of surprising people. I just thought that His angels in heaven drop it because they are giving rewards and I am the lucky one.  The truth is I love surprises!    Until now, I still have that bill in my coin box. I promised myself not to spend it because that is something for keeps. How can I even let go of something precious that happened in unexpected instant? For me, that bespeak that anything is possible in this world. Can I call it a miracle? Well, for me miracles do happen. I always believe that angels do exist.  When we do good things to others, God will always make a way to help us. It is what we call the divine providence. 

This morning when I opened my coin box, and saw that bill, it gave me many reasons to smile. Why? because it reminds me of one treasured moment and a feeling of "ragsak" with my big God. 


I was looking up the sky with a huge grin on my face, thanking him for HIS unceasing love, guidance, protection and providence.(",)
 
 
Truly, I must say there is this little thing called
 
HEAVEN SENT.  (",)


5 comments:

  1. really heaven sent...
    i had same experience like yours and all i can feel at that moment was, i am so blessed..
    God never really fails to surprise us with His blessings..
    happy much;)

    thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing how you feel also. God never fails to surprise us.... I love this! (",)

      Delete
  2. Yup, it was indeed a surprise! Last Christmas, my name was picked out of 200+ employees, and got a spaghetti pack! May spaghetti kami tuloy nung Christmas, yey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatta surprise! I think this is the best surprise I've ever heard hehehehe :P

      Delete