Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Republic of Tea

 

 I'm one of those fellows out there who languidly flourished my love for drinking tea.  When did it start? I remember one lunch time when I noticed one of my colleagues doing it like a ritual.  Immediately after eating lunch, he prepared a cup of warm water with a bag of tea seated inside the cup. After 5 minutes, I observed he was having a glorious time while he gently sip on his cup of tea. This is what he does everyday.  So, I decided to discover it myself and it's proven true.

However, I've read an article about the top 10 benefits of drinking tea.  They are as follows:

1. Tea contains antioxidants.
2. Tea has less caffeine than coffee.
3. Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke.
4. Tea protects your bones.
5. Tea gives you a sweet smile.
6. Tea bolsters your immune defenses.
7. Tea protects against cancer.
8. Tea helps keep you hydrated.
9. Tea is calorie-free.
10. Tea increases your metabolism.

Source: http://www.today.com/health/top-10-health-benefits-drinking-tea-2D12052713


If you can't beat the intolerable heat of summer,
 join the heat!
Sip a warm cup of tea! (",)




No comments:

Post a Comment