Saturday, May 25, 2013

Good bye Summer

A serene breakfast by the beach on a fine Saturday.  It was a great time to release all the stress and nega vibes before going back to work.  Steph, a balikbayan nurse from London, sister of my bff Prettie had an incessant sharing of her experiences in London about their food, culture, tradition and her visit in Turkey, especially the sumptuous taste of a lamb which I haven't tasted and hopefully be given the chance to taste before my gray hair day. (hehe)  Listening to her stories gave me a sudden pricked of my long lost dream and urge of travelling the world.  When she said, travelling in Europe is so convenient because of the comfortable train.  Here comes my how I wish! If only...(",)
 
While we were enjoying the beach fun! I kept saying, if only life is always like this, stress free, no deadlines, no nega remarks, no pain...but life isn't always like that.  Life is like the waves in the ocean, it can be so calm yet so rouse, so lull yet so churn, so quiet yet so noisy.  With happiness and pain we live and appreciate more what life has to offer.
 
Shane, dearest son of Steph had a ceaseless fun with water! As a kid who grew up in the metro, he only experience the beach during vacations.  He loved to play games in the water like the wrestling type. hehe
 
One of the things in my to do list is to read at least 10 books during the summer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to beat the deadline, to read all the books before the first rain on May.  It rained hard again the other night.  I'm still reading this famous book, still starting, that is why I always carry this book in my bag. 
 
Lastly, I would like to say thank you to my bff and her siblings for this breathtaking moment!(",) Sa uulitin.(",) 
 
 
            with the family of nurses: cute green and red sweethearts bj and suerte, prettie my bff, reina, steph, a balikbayan from london her son shane and their only dude joven. (",)


My book and never-a-havaianas-pair-of-slippers!(",)

An only path that leads you to "ragsak" is
following your heart. (",)
               PHOTOGRAPHED BY ALITTLETHINGCALLEDRAGSAK, MAY 2013
               ILOCOS NORTE, PHILIPPINES

So this is it. Good bye Summer, I haven't really accepted the fact that I'm letting you go...See you again
next  year!(",) Please knock early(",)
 
Plan an early getaway for next summer, the earlier the better...(",)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment