Saturday, March 15, 2014

Paspas Dur-as

When I opened my Facebook  today, I immediately grabbed this newly posted photos from my best friend. This is an official newspaper of our humble province, Ilocos Norte.

 
Prettie quoted on her FB:
"Agbasaak man met ti Paspas Dur-as ti opisyal a pagwarnakan ti nanumo a probinsya tayo nga Ilocos Norte." 
 

                                                                     Photo courtesy of Prettie  (",)
                                                                             
This sounds  good news to us.  Paspas Dur-as literally means "paspas" is fast and "dur-as" is progress. It has something to do or talks about the economic efficiency of our province.  I'm excited to have a copy on my hand.  (",)

To read more about this, you can visit the official website: http://www.ilocostimes.com/



Go Ilocos Norte! Paspas Dur-as! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment